A framework that creates a dropper that bypass most AVs, some sandboxes and have some tricks 😉
- Works with Windows and Linux.
- Adding malware after downloading it to startup.
- Adding malware after downloading it to task scheduler.
- Finding and killing the anti-virus before running the malware.
- Running a custom (batch|powershell|vbs) file you have chosen before running the malware.
- In running powershell scripts it can bypass execution policy.
- Using UPX to compress the dropper after creating it.
- Choose an icon for the dropper after creating it.