HackingVision.com is looking for writers that create engaging content about info-sec. It’s free to post any hacking guides, programming tutorials, hack the box guides, and open source tools to our website. We have a very tough review process if you are a business looking to share your content on our website as a sponsored posting we charge an editorial fee of around $40 per article or link insertion depending on your needs. Any fees must be paid by PayPal.
Guest posting on our website will drive more traffic to your content, it will build your social proof and connect you with more like-minded people in the industry. Follow the guidelines carefully articles must be high-quality and pass the tough review and editorial process.
- Authors must have a track record of writing great content
- Any content submitted to HackingVision must contain a trustworthy backlink structure we won’t link to suspicious websites or websites that have a high spam score.
- Don’t link to spammy websites
- The content must be detailed and unique
- Posts must be at least 800-1,000 words with no fluff.
- We don’t give out author accounts to have any content published you must email us.
- By posting content on HackingVision you give over full rights to HackingVision to use and publish your content.
- Authors must be willing to take part and help build our community.
- Don’t ask us to post about gambling websites.
Our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org please submit your posts to our email address.