HackingVision (https://hackingvision.com) is committed to safeguarding your privacy. Contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions or problems regarding the use of your Personal Data and we will gladly assist you.
Table of Contents
- Definitions used in this Policy
- Data protection principles we follow
- What rights do you have regarding your Personal Data
- What Personal Data we gather about you
- How we use your Personal Data
- Who else has access to your Personal Data
- How we secure your data
- Information about cookies
- Contact information
Personal Data – any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Processing – any operation or set of operations which is performed on Personal Data or on sets of Personal Data.
Data subject – a natural person whose Personal Data is being Processed.
Child – a natural person under 16 years of age.
We/us (either capitalized or not) –
Data Protection Principles
We promise to follow the following data protection principles:
- Processing is lawful, fair, transparent. Our Processing activities have lawful grounds. We always consider your rights before Processing Personal Data. We will provide you information regarding Processing upon request.
- Processing is limited to the purpose. Our Processing activities fit the purpose for which Personal Data was gathered.
- Processing is done with minimal data. We only gather and Process the minimal amount of Personal Data required for any purpose.
- Processing is limited with a time period. We will not store your personal data for longer than needed.
- We will do our best to ensure the accuracy of data.
- We will do our best to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of data.
Data Subject’s rights
The Data Subject has the following rights:
- Right to information – meaning you have to right to know whether your Personal Data is being processed; what data is gathered, from where it is obtained and why and by whom it is processed.
- Right to access – meaning you have the right to access the data collected from/about you. This includes your right to request and obtain a copy of your Personal Data gathered.
- Right to rectification – meaning you have the right to request rectification or erasure of your Personal Data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erasure – meaning in certain circumstances you can request for your Personal Data to be erased from our records.
- Right to restrict processing – meaning where certain conditions apply, you have the right to restrict the Processing of your Personal Data.
- Right to object to processing – meaning in certain cases you have the right to object to Processing of your Personal Data, for example in the case of direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated Processing – meaning you have the right to object to automated Processing, including profiling; and not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated Processing. This right you can exercise whenever there is an outcome of the profiling that produces legal effects concerning or significantly affecting you.
- Right to data portability – you have the right to obtain your Personal Data in a machine-readable format or if it is feasible, as a direct transfer from one Processor to another.
- Right to lodge a complaint – in the event that we refuse your request under the Rights of Access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. If you are not satisfied with the way your request has been handled please contact us.
- Right for the help of supervisory authority – meaning you have the right for the help of a supervisory authority and the right for other legal remedies such as claiming damages.
- Right to withdraw consent – you have the right withdraw any given consent for Processing of your Personal Data.
Data we gather
Information you have provided us with
This might be your e-mail address, name, billing address, home address etc – mainly information that is necessary for delivering you a product/service or to enhance your customer experience with us. We save the information you provide us with in order for you to comment or perform other activities on the website. This information includes, for example, your name and e-mail address.
Information automatically collected about you
This includes information that is automatically stored by cookies and other session tools. For example, your shopping cart information, your IP address, your shopping history (if there is any) etc. This information is used to improve your customer experience. When you use our services or look at the contents of our website, your activities may be logged.
Information from our partners
We gather information from our trusted partners with confirmation that they have legal grounds to share that information with us. This is either information you have provided them directly with or that they have gathered about you on other legal grounds. See the list of our partners here.
Publicly available information
We might gather information about you that is publicly available.
How we use your Personal Data
We use your Personal Data in order to:
- provide our service to you. This includes for example registering your account; providing you with other products and services that you have requested; providing you with promotional items at your request and communicating with you in relation to those products and services; communicating and interacting with you; and notifying you of changes to any services.
- enhance your customer experience;
- fulfil an obligation under law or contract;
We use your Personal Data on legitimate grounds and/or with your Consent.
On the grounds of entering into a contract or fulfilling contractual obligations, we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to identify you;
- to provide you a service or to send/offer you a product;
- to communicate either for sales or invoicing;
On the ground of legitimate interest, we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to send you personalized offers* (from us and/or our carefully selected partners);
- to administer and analyse our client base (purchasing behaviour and history) in order to improve the quality, variety, and availability of products/ services offered/provided;
- to conduct questionnaires concerning client satisfaction;
As long as you have not informed us otherwise, we consider offering you products/services that are similar or same to your purchasing history/browsing behaviour to be our legitimate interest.
With your consent we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to send you newsletters and campaign offers (from us and/or our carefully selected partners);
- for other purposes we have asked your consent for;
We Process your Personal Data in order to fulfil obligation rising from law and/or use your Personal Data for options provided by law. We reserve the right to Anonymize Personal Data gathered and to use any such data. We will use data outside the scope of this Policy only when it is anonymised. We save your billing information and other information gathered about you for as long as needed for accounting purposes or other obligations deriving from law, but not longer than we need to. You can request to be forgotten from out services at any time we hold information on our users from sign up until visitor or user requests to be forgotten from our website. HackingVision remain the right to delete user accounts that have broken HackingVision rules any information associated with the account will be deleted. HackingVision remain the right to keep information on banned users for security purposes this includes banned user account usernames, email address, ip address and or any other information that can help circumvent spam messages.
We might process your Personal Data for additional purposes that are not mentioned here, but are compatible with the original purpose for which the data was gathered. To do this, we will ensure that:
- the link between purposes, context and nature of Personal Data is suitable for further Processing;
- the further Processing would not harm your interests and
- there would be appropriate safeguard for Processing.
We will inform you of any further Processing and purposes.
Who else can access your Personal Data
We do not share your Personal Data with strangers. Personal Data about you is in some cases provided to our trusted partners in order to either make providing the service to you possible or to enhance your customer experience. We share your data with:
Our processing partners:
Google AdSense & DoubleClick Cookie
Our business partners:
Connected third parties:
Google AMP Project
We use AMP which stands for Accelerated Mobile Pages it was introduced by Google in October of 2015. AMP is an open-source library that provides a straightforward way to create web pages that are compelling, smooth, and load near instantaneously for users. AMP pages are just web pages that you can link to and are controlled by you. AMP builds on your existing skill sets and frameworks to create web pages.
The AMP framework was established to speed up mobile websites. Normally, AMP pages are served via Google’s CDN and are cached on Google’s servers. Visitors who click on an AMP result in Google search seldomly recognize that they are directed to Google infrastructure, which means that their personal data like the IP address is processed by Google.
Analytics on AMP pages
Capabilities and limitations
AMP Analytics allows you to collect the following data:
- Page data: Domain, path, page title
- User data: client ID, timezone
- Browsing data: referrer, unique page view ID
- Browser data: screen height, screen width, user agent
- Interaction data: page height and page width
- Event data
Progressive web applications
We use progressive web applications to improve user experience. Progressive web applications are web applications that load like regular web pages or websites but can offer the user functionality such as working offline, push notifications, and device hardware access traditionally available only to native applications.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We only work with Processing partners who are able to ensure adequate level of protection to your Personal Data. We disclose your Personal Data to third parties or public officials when we are legally obliged to do so. We might disclose your Personal Data to third parties if you have consented to it or if there are other legal grounds for it.
How we secure your data
We do our best to keep your Personal Data safe. We use safe protocols for communication and transferring data (such as HTTPS). We use anonymizing and pseudonymising where suitable. We monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks.We take daily back ups of our website and our database that are stored at multiple back up locations. We encode all email addresses in our database this helps keep our visitors email addresses safe from internet bots.
Even though we try our best we can not guarantee the security of information. However, we promise to notify suitable authorities of data breaches. We will also notify you if there is a threat to your rights or interests. We will do everything we reasonably can to prevent security breaches and to assist authorities should any breaches occur.
If you have an account with us, note that you have to keep your username and password secret.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
We do not intend to collect or knowingly collect information from children. We do not target children with our services.
Cookies and other technologies we use
A cookie is a tiny text file stored on your computer. Cookies store information that is used to help make sites work. Only we can access the cookies created by our website. You can control your cookies at the browser level. Choosing to disable cookies may hinder your use of certain functions.
- Necessary cookies – these cookies are required for you to be able to use some important features on our website, such as logging in. These cookies don’t collect any personal information.
- Functionality cookies – these cookies provide functionality that makes using our service more convenient and makes providing more personalised features possible. For example, they might remember your name and e-mail in comment forms so you don’t have to re-enter this information next time when commenting.
- Analytics cookies – these cookies are used to track the use and performance of our website and services
- Advertising cookies – these cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are relevant to you and to your interests. In addition, they are used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement. They are usually placed to the website by advertising networks with the website operator’s permission. These cookies remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organisations such as advertisers. Often targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to site functionality provided by the other organisation.
You can remove cookies stored in your computer via your browser settings. Alternatively, you can control some 3rd party cookies by using a privacy enhancement platform such as optout.aboutads.info or youronlinechoices.com. For more information about cookies, visit allaboutcookies.org.
We use OneSignal to deliver desktop notifications to our visitors that have subscribed to our desktop notifications features. OneSignal provides a simple interface to push notifications and email, letting content creators focus on quality user engagement instead of complex implementation. You can unsubscribe from getting desktop notifications from HackingVision at any time by clicking on the bell notification icon on our website in your browser you will then be given the option to unsubscribe. Once you have unsubscribed you will not receive any desktop notifications from HackingVision. You can subscribe again at anytime by clicking the OneSignal bell notification icon from our website.
Social Sharing Features
We use Sassy Social Plugin on our website.
You can find Sassy Social Share plugin GDRP here http://support.heateor.com/gdpr-and-our-plugins this will help give you an understanding of how Sassy Social share uses your data.
We reserve the right to add alternative social media widgets and or remove any social sharing wigets this helps us to improve our websites integration.
You can contact HackingVision by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com if you have any GDRP concerns you can email firstname.lastname@example.org
We use Google as an email provider for our official gmail email address.
We use 1and1 mail services to provide email services at a domain level.
Last modification was made 22nd February 2019.
Any actions and or activities related to the material contained within this Website is solely your responsibility. The misuse of the information in this website can result in criminal charges brought against the persons in question. The authors of Hackingvision.com will not be held responsible in the event any criminal charges be brought against any individuals misusing the information in this website to break the law.
This site contains materials that can be potentially damaging or dangerous. If you do not fully understand please LEAVE THIS WEBSITE. Also be sure to check laws in your province/country before accessing Hackingvision.com.
Do not abuse this material. Be responsible.
All content posted on Hackingvision.com are for educational and research purposes only. Do not attempt to violate the law with anything contained here. Administrators of this server, the authors of this material, or anyone else affiliated in any way, are not going to accept responsibility for your actions. Neither the creator nor Hackingvision.com are responsible for the comments posted on this website.
By using the Website and its content, you accept that you will only lawfully use it in a test lab – with devices that you own or are allowed to conduct penetration tests on – to enhance your own knowledge. We do not endorse use of any information expressed on the Website outside of a lab environment.
Any linked sites are not under the control of the authors or Hackingvision.com, thus its authors are not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such websites.
We are providing these websites and back links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Hackingvision.com.
Hackingvision.com does not condone crime to be committed through use of its content – it’s for educational purposes only.
Hackingvision.com: This website is intended to help you gain knowledge on how computer hackers can target your networks and educate you to prevent attacks.
We aim to bring a community of white hat security researchers together to learn, gain knowledge and overcome limitations we may have in the future of cyber security. We are not a blackhat Hacking Group nor are we associated with any blackhat Hacking Groups.