What is Brave Browser? Brave is a free and open-source web browser based on the Chromium web browser.
Brave is a free and open-source web browser based on the Chromium web browser.
Brave allows users to support the sites they visit with BAT. Users may earn BAT by watching ads or by funding their BAT wallet. Users are paid 70% of the revenue they generate. The remaining 30% is split between Brave and the advertisement’s publisher. – Wikipedia
You can support HackingVision by downloading brave through our website. Download Brave browser and start earning from your browser.
- Top 10 Phishing Tools - 10th April 2020
- Distributed Hash Cracking Hashcat Hashtopolis Tutorial - 30th March 2020
- Cracking Password Hashes with Hashcat Rule-based attack - 27th March 2020