WOL-E – Tools for Wake on LAN Wake Apple Devices
WOL-E is a suite of tools for the Wake on LAN feature of network attached computers, this is now enabled by default on many Apple computers. These tools include:
- Bruteforcing the MAC address to wake up clients
- Sniffing WOL attempts on the network and saving them to disk
- Sniffing WOL passwords on the network and saving them to disk
- Waking up single clients (post sniffing attack)
- Scanning for Apple devices on the network for WOL enabling
- Sending bulk WOL requests to all detected Apple clients.
If you are using Kali Linux wol-e is included by default you don’t need to download wol-e again if you are using Kali Linux.
Open a new terminal and clone wol-e to your device.
git clone https://github.com/RutAnimalJunk/wol-e.git
WOL Packet Sniffing
WOL Scan for Apple devices
WOL wake up all stored Apple devices from the above scan
WOL Single clients
Credits: RutAnimalJunk – https://github.com/RutAnimalJunk/
Please consider downloading Brave Browser by downloading Brave Browser through our website you won’t only be downloading a great privacy browser you will also be supporting (HackingVision.com). We are not using Google Ads as we respect our users privacy. We encourage you to use an Ad-blocker or a browser that has a built in ad-blocker and other privacy features such as VPN.
- Top 10 Phishing Tools - 10th April 2020
- Distributed Hash Cracking Hashcat Hashtopolis Tutorial - 30th March 2020
- Cracking Password Hashes with Hashcat Rule-based attack - 27th March 2020