Hacking Exposed Computer Forensics,2nd edition PDF eBook
Hacking Exposed Identify and investigate computer criminals of all stripes with help from this fully updated. real-world resource. Hacking Exposed Computer Forensics, Second Edition explains how to construct a high-tech forensic lab, collect prosecutable evidence, discover e-mail and system file clues, track wireless activity, and recover obscured documents. Learn how to re-create an attacker’s footsteps, communicate with counsel, prepare court-ready reports, and work through legal and organizational challenges. Case studies straight from today’s headlines cover IP theft, mortgage fraud, employee misconduct, securities fraud, embezzlement, organized crime, and consumer fraud cases.
Effectively uncover, capture, and prepare evidence for investigation
- Store and process collected data in a highly secure digital forensic lab
- Restore deleted documents, partitions, user activities, and file systems
- Analyze evidence gathered from Windows, Linux, and Macintosh systems
- Use the latest Web and client-based e-mail tools to extract relevant artifacts
- Overcome the hacker’s anti-forensic, encryption, and obscurity techniques
- Unlock clues stored in cell phones, PDAs, and Windows Mobile devices
Prepare legal documents that will hold up to judicial and defense scrutiny
The contributor(s) cannot be held responsible for any misuse of the data. This repository is just a collection of URLs to download eBooks for free. Download the eBooks at your own risks.
DMCA take down cannot be possible as we are not republishing the books/infringement of code, but we are just hosting the links to 3rd party websites where these books can be downloaded. Product descriptions are used under fair use.
- Advanced Bash Shell Scripting Guide PDF Programming eBook Download - 14th February 2019
- The Hacker’s Handbook: The Strategy Behind Breaking Into and Defending Networks - 13th February 2019
- Linux Basics for Hackers - 12th February 2019