The Arch Linux based distro that runs upon any Linux distros without root access.
JuNest (Jailed User NEST) is a lightweight Arch Linux based distribution that allows to have an isolated GNU/Linux environment inside any generic host GNU/Linux OS and without the need to have root privileges for installing packages.
The main advantages on using JuNest are:
- Install packages without root privileges.
- Isolated environment in which you can install packages without affecting a production system.
- Access to a wide range of packages in particular on GNU/Linux distros that may contain limited repositories (such as CentOS and RedHat).
- Available for x86_64, x86 and ARM architectures but you can build your own image from scratch too!
- Run on a different architecture from the host OS via QEMU
- All Arch Linux lovers can have their favourite distro everywhere!
JuNest follows the Arch Linux philosophy.
Please consider downloading Brave Browser by downloading Brave Browser through our website you won’t only be downloading a great privacy browser you will also be supporting (HackingVision.com). We are not using Google Ads as we respect our users privacy. We encourage you to use an Ad-blocker or a browser that has a built in ad-blocker and other privacy features such as VPN.
- Top 10 Phishing Tools - 10th April 2020
- Distributed Hash Cracking Hashcat Hashtopolis Tutorial - 30th March 2020
- Cracking Password Hashes with Hashcat Rule-based attack - 27th March 2020