OWASP Passfault evaluates passwords and enforces password policy in a completely different way. https://passfault-hrd.appspot.com
Running the Command-line Interface:
- install java 8 jdk
- cd jsonService
../gradlew build jettyRunWar
- browse to localhost:8080/jsonService Note the war will be located in jsonService/build/lib/passfault-jsonService-[version].war
- Pull the Passfault image:
docker pull ccaamm/passfault
- Create and run a passfault instance:
docker run -p 8080:8080 --name myPassfault ccaamm/passfault
- Browse to localhost:8080
License: Passfault is licensed under Apache 2.0 license, and is a project at OWASP, the Open Web Application Security Project, a non-profit organization dedicated to building security tools and learning resources.
Please consider downloading Brave Browser by downloading Brave Browser through our website you won’t only be downloading a great privacy browser you will also be supporting (HackingVision.com). We are not using Google Ads as we respect our users privacy. We encourage you to use an Ad-blocker or a browser that has a built in ad-blocker and other privacy features such as VPN.
- Top 10 Phishing Tools - 10th April 2020
- Distributed Hash Cracking Hashcat Hashtopolis Tutorial - 30th March 2020
- Cracking Password Hashes with Hashcat Rule-based attack - 27th March 2020