Use your Facebook account to chat with your friends sneakily in the command line, it’s as easy as logging in, choosing a convo and chatting away.
npm install -g fb-messenger-cli Then
fb-messenger-cli from anywhere
- Real time refreshing on new messages
- Ability to search for your friends and initiate conversations
- A header showing unread messages in recent convos
- Easy switching between conversations
- Support for group convos
npm installfor dependencies
- Develop away
cdinto the test directory
- Mocha should be installed with the dev dependencies
** Make sure you’ve logged in to the cli at least once before running the tests. Regression.js uses your log-in to test the sending and receiving features
HackingVision Notes: We installed on a 32 bi version of Kali Linux 2 install ran smoothly at first we had problems installing through npm due to sym links we fixed that by installing nodejs-legacy sudo apt-get install nodejs-legacy really good tool highly recommended.